The Oil, Royalties & Region Bulletin (Boletim Petróleo, Royalties e Região) accepts collaborations in form of articles from researchers of areas covered by this publication, with emphasis on regional development, oil and other minerals, royalties and interests, and tax law.
The articles submitted are accepted for consideration firstly by the Editor in chief, who refers them to be evaluated by members of the editorial board, and, eventually, by ad hoc referees.
The formatting rules to send the article are the following:
- The file must be sent in ‘DOC” or “DOCX’ format.
- The first page must present: a) title of the work; b) authorship: full name of the author(s), academic degree, institutional affiliation, e-mail address, telephone number, and full postal address.
- The second page must contain: a) title in English; b) abstracts in English, comprising 100 to 150 words and also 3 to 5 keywords.
- The articles should be in the regions of 20,000 to 30,000 characters with spaces (including notes and bibliographic references).
- Formatting: paper size: A4 (21.0 cm by 29.7cm); top left margin: 3.0 cm; bottom right margin: 2.0 cm; font: Times New Roman, 12 – point font size; spacing: 1.5 cm between lines.
- Bibliographic references must be in accordance with the standards established by the Brazilian Association of Technical Standards (Associação Brasileira de Normas Técnicas – ABNT-NBR 6023).Example:
Annals: LAST NAME, FIRST NAME abbr. Title: subtitle (if there is) In: NAME OF THE EVENT, year. Location of the event. Annals… Publisher, year. Pagination.
Book: Author, title, subtitle (if there is), edition, location, publisher and date of publication.
Chapter: Author, title of the part, subtitle (if there is), followed by the expression “In:” and the complete reference of the publication, number of pages or volume.
Periodical: Author, title of the article, subtitle (if there is), title of the publication, location of the publication, number corresponding to the volume and/or year, number or fascicle, initial and final pages of the article, year of publication.
Journal: Author, title of the article, subtitle (if there is), title of the journal, location of publication, date of publication, section, copybook or part of the journal and corresponding pagination.
- If there are notes, they must be written at the end of the text (endnotes).
- Illustrations and tables must be sent in separate files.
- Illustrations must be sent in JPG, with a minimum resolution at 96 dpi.
- The mailing of texts for the Bulletin implicates permission for publication and acceptance of eventual necessary edits to fit the format of the Bulletin and its editorial standards.
The articles should be sent directly to the e-mails: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.